Thursday, March 27, 2014

Review: Sing


Sing
Sing by C.D. Reiss

My rating: 5 of 5 stars



OMG Wow!! What an amazing end to an amazing series of books.
I'm still kind of in shock at just how crazy and amazing that last part was. It kept up the intensity of the other books but seemed slightly different too. Perhaps the emotional side of this one is what made it feel different. I really can't say a great deal about this book without somehow giving away the cliff hanger from the book before and spoiling it all. All I can say is, that the buildup of the other parts of this story made for a crazy intense ending part.
I was actually bawling and blubbing quite messily for the last section of this book, I was annoying myself. I really don't think it could of gotten any better. Amazingly done. With some shockers thrown in. Definitely lacking any slow or boring bits, I couldn't even pause for bathroom breaks. Not pleasant.
I can happily say these books have become fast favourites of mine and can't wait to see what comes next. :)



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment