Thursday, March 27, 2014

Review: Sweet Peril


Sweet Peril
Sweet Peril by Wendy Higgins

My rating: 5 of 5 stars



To show how good this book was and how much I enjoyed it, I didn't even manage to put this book as currently reading. I had to go straight onto this from the end of the last one, I didn't even pause to change the status of it.
Amazing again, straight in to the action from the first book. To be honest I had no idea if there would be anywhere for the story to go after all the action of the first. I had no need to worry, there was so much going on at all times I couldn't even pause for a break. (Sort of)
Anna's progression as a character is perfect, she has come on so far since the beginning of book 1 but she is still such a great character and not at all annoying or smug from all she has learnt and seen.
What I also love is how the reader can feel the frustration between Anna and Kaiden because of how much time has passed in the books and the fact that they haven't gotten together properly. It makes you want it so much more.
The way in which the main story continues in this book is fantastic, so many twists and turns. I love the romance aspect but a killer story behind it gives a massive thumbs up from me. There was some actual edge of seat stuff in this one.
Now I'm stuck waiting for book 3, arghhhh I hate the wait!!



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment