Friday, March 28, 2014

Review: Beneath This Man


Beneath This Man
Beneath This Man by Jodi Ellen Malpas

My rating: 5 of 5 stars



Wow-weeee!! I'm can barely take a breath. This series is so full on and jam packed with action and intense, steamy chemistry.
The relationship between Ava and Jesse is just as exciting and full on as it was in the beginning. The little surprises are spot on and keep everything flowing perfectly.
I find myself just as frustrated and angry as the characters over certain occurrences in this book, it's bringing out an irrational side to me. Thats how affected i am by this book. Lol :)
I do find that Kate is a bit annoying in this book, really secretive and in need of a boot up the bum but apart from that it's all good!
Great, twists in the latter part of the book. I think my jaw dropped so many times i resembled a fish. Love this series!



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment