Friday, March 28, 2014

Review: Angelfall


Angelfall
Angelfall by Susan Ee

My rating: 5 of 5 stars



Wow, the great reviews for this book are spot on. I absolutly love anything angel related and always feel nervous as to what direction each book will take. Well this one is one of the best, I love the twists and turns along the way and the gritty, realistic hardness in this world instead of all the glam, polished 'prettyness' that usually covers it all. Nothing was spared for the reader and I felt totally engrossed. Another great thing I found was how it opens your eyes to the possibilities and makes you think. I'm of course left desperate to read the next one and find out what becomes of the 2 leads, hoping of course that they find each other and really soon. Excellent book, 100% recommended!!



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment