Thursday, March 27, 2014

Review: The Vincent Boys


The Vincent Boys
The Vincent Boys by Abbi Glines

My rating: 4 of 5 stars



Although this has been sat on my currently reading list for ages, it wasn't hard going at all. I started reading it, had to take a break due to no time then when I started it again I couldn't stop. It was another example of just how amazingly easy and enjoyable it is to read an Abbi Glines book. This book didn't disappoint but none of them have yet. Although I knew how it would pan out and I knew pretty much what the next move would be before it happened, I still loved every bit of it. I was backing Beau Vincent the beautiful bad boy all the way, I wanted him and Ashton to have their happy ending, they were perfect for each other and written in stone when they were just kids. I didn't warm to Sawyer at all, he was annoying and too nice, he didn't deserve to be with Ashton. So I loved this book, amazing easy read!



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment