Friday, March 28, 2014

Review: Fifty Shades of Grey


Fifty Shades of Grey
Fifty Shades of Grey by E.L. James

My rating: 5 of 5 stars



Ok, Firstly, i have to admit i do love this book, i can overlook the really annoying inner goddess parts that almost had me getting a black marker pen and scrubbing those parts out...to make it more readable next time. I really did have a hard time getting my head around someone having such an amazing sex life and still having time to think ridiculous thoughts whilst it happens, do people really think like that?!?!?! Anyway aside from that little pet peeve i really did become addicted to the story and loved how there was never a dull moment and i never had to skim read (i try not to but it does happen occasionally) of course it 100% helped that i fell in love with Christian Grey and felt the need to imagine there is another Christian Grey out there for me somewhere, (Sorry Husband :-/ ). Anastasia was ok, not one of my favourite lead girlies, quite irritating and probably in dire need of a poke in the eye (thats quite nice of me ;)) but Christian more than made up for it. It took me a while to getting around to read the books as the blurb didn't really grab me, i had no idea there was anything to do with BDSM in the storyline i walked in to it blind, which is great as it blew me away when i got there and i loooooove a bit of something risqué and naughty in my books. Thank goodness i read them before all the media hype went crazy or it would of spoilt it for me. I was certainly desperate for book 2 though and luckily as i read it a little later all 3 were out, yayy! That all said, fantastic breath stopping love story with excellent extra helping of sauce and nuts. ;)



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment