Friday, March 28, 2014

Review: Intuition


Intuition
Intuition by Amy A. Bartol

My rating: 5 of 5 stars



Well, it's not often I can say that the 2nd book surpasses the first but this time, it did!!! There was a small part at the start when Evie & the Angels go snowboarding that I really hated, they were talking in what I can only assume is 'snowboarding language' and I didn't understand a word of it and ultimatly got bored and didn't see the relevance of them talking like it for so long but anyways, after that it was amazing!! Full on action, no boring bits to skim through. I also loved the new addition of the Gancanagh guys. I have a soft spot for Brennus too. I do feel that sometimes some of the characters who have obvious strong accents can be a bit annoying to read in conversation, Russell with his y'all to extreme even when he's thinking and now the Irish pronounced and spelt words, I find I spend too much time trying to understand what they are saying that I lose part of what's going on, but thats just me. Evie really should gain a little self preservation, I do feel I want to shake her and tell her to be selfish and try to survive. Yet saying that she is certainly becoming an excellent kick-ass Angel. She's evolving quicker and with that she's becoming fiesty and not to be messed with, I love this side of her. I'm glad to see Reed back by the end but who knows what's in store for number 3. Can't wait.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment