Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Review: In Flight


In Flight
In Flight by R.K. Lilley

My rating: 4 of 5 stars



Wickedly good book! I loved it.
I was concerned about whether this book was going to be another book I compared to Fifty shades but there was nooo problem there. It totally stood out from the crowd and was sometimes better than Fifty.
James and Bianca, the lead characters were excellent. Both tortured and secretive in their own way but still amazingly strong and addictive.
The relationship between the two was what hooked me from the start. I couldn't stop reading. The chemistry was dripping from the pages alongside the pure naughty and hot scenes playing out.
Some of James Cavendish's uhh likes and desires makes Christian Grey's look like a fumble in the backseat.
I liked how Bianca was incredibly strong willed in some instances almost like stone. Yet you could see where her weaknesses lie and the change she goes through when confronted by them.
There is the mystery and nasty backgrounds to both characters that you know will come out at some point. It is the sort of background that makes them the way they are and answers a lot of questions about their tastes etc.
Loads of suspense and nail biting moments towards the end and one hell of a frustrating ending to make you crave the next book immediately.
The only good side to reading these types of series later is that i can go grab the next one immediately!!




View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment