Thursday, March 27, 2014

Review: Grounded


Grounded
Grounded by R.K. Lilley

My rating: 4 of 5 stars



Amazing finish to the story of James and Bianca.
This installment was far more emotional and showed the developing serious attachment they felt for each other. It was obvious neither of them could walk away from what had developed between them.
The majority of the book was showing the romance and intensity between them. There are parts that were closing issues that have developed over the books and a final closure on Biancas past. The sort of thing you knew was coming but it was still a shocker and I felt myself holding my breath whilst reading.
It turned very sweet towards the end and made for a perfect happy ever after for the sappy side. :) I always feel sad at the end of a series when you know it's the end, but it was ended perfectly.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment