Thursday, March 27, 2014

Review: Submit


Submit
Submit by C.D. Reiss

My rating: 4 of 5 stars



I've just managed to fly through 2 of these today as I just couldn't stop reading!
It would seem book 3 has taken a more serious turn in many ways. Monica and Jonathan's relationship has taken a very different path and experimental for both of them. Yet there is a lot of things being thrown in their way to try and stop them.
On top of all that, some more sad topics thrown in to test poor Monica.
I thought these short books would be quite light and easy to read, but it seems there is a lot more to come out of them. They are becoming incredibly addictive and intense. I think as they are so short you have to have the next part immediately or it could be very frustrating.
Loving them.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment