Thursday, March 27, 2014

Review: Losing Hope


Losing Hope
Losing Hope by Colleen Hoover

My rating: 3 of 5 stars



I enjoyed reading this book as i actually really enjoyed reading from Holder's point of view, which made me love him all the more.
Yet as much as i enjoyed it and thought it was important to understanding the characters fully, i also found myself skimming parts as i didn't feel i needed to read every part word for word, i'd only just read Hopeless and it was really like just re-reading it too soon. Some parts were fantastic from his pov and i also liked learning more about Daniel (who was hilarious) and also we learn more about Les through him. Her letter to Holder did force a couple of stray tears. So the extra parts were great and hearing it from Holder's pov was also really refreshing but as i knew everything already i did skim through 50% of it.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment