Thursday, March 27, 2014

Review: Enthrall


Enthrall
Enthrall by Vanessa Fewings

My rating: 5 of 5 stars



This is now one of my favorite reads of 2013. I absolutely loved this book. I've always loved anything around the adult/erotica genres for years and although many books are satisfactory and make a good read this was above and beyond good.
Firstly the whole setting 'Enthrall' the club for those with money and specific desires, was amazing. You know these places exist but to put yourself in one as a reader is very enjoyable.
The characters are fantastic, I fell in love with all of them. Torn between Richard the silent brooding type and Cameron the powerful dominant type. I swung between them, wanting Mia to want to be with both. Which leads me to Mia, very innocent yet feisty and inquisitive. Unaware of her beauty and her power to draw anyone to her without even doing anything but being herself. Which amongst her surroundings being herself is quite a novelty.
I don't think I could complain about anything in this book only mumble a little about the swift speed at which people fall in love, but that seems to be the case in most books I read these days with a certain page count. It's not drastic I just wanted to prolong the inevitable I guess.
Anyway, the whole concept and the amazing writing has led me to be desperate to read more. Sadly I have to wait till next year for book 2 but as I loved everything about this book and think this could be a favorite author of mine in the future, I can go and hunt down the other series the author has written and read that till it's released.
A well deserved 5 stars!!




View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment