Friday, March 28, 2014

Review: Embrace


Embrace
Embrace by Jessica Shirvington

My rating: 5 of 5 stars



Seems like ages since i read this book, but i can remember it really well (good sign).
Really great start to an excellent series. I immediately loved the central characters, they were easy to like and chemistry clung to the relationship between Violet and Lincoln, and also between Violet and Phoenix whom i must say i had a huge crush on. Typical bad boy who wouldn't?
The actual content was one of my favourite types of paranormal, Angels.
I also love how everything creeps on Violet, she is a typical girl who thinks nothing is out of the norm until she starts having disturbing dreams and other strange things start to happen. Theres a lot for her to learn and have to get her head around, and her friend/boy crush seems to know the answers. I know this is quite a repetitive theme to a lot of paranormal/YA books but i do love it and it's done really well in Embrace. I couldn't wait to jump in to book 2 and continue through Violet's journey. 5 stars!!



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment