Friday, March 28, 2014

Review: Ricochet


Ricochet
Ricochet by Krista Ritchie

My rating: 4 of 5 stars



This series just continues to blow me away. Ricochet is the 90 days after Addicted to You finishes. Lo is in rehab for the 90 days and Lily has to stay celibate for the 90 days he is gone.
It's another emotional and in depth look into how Lily is affected by being a Sex addict.
Seeing her go through every day situations and be in control, whilst craving the things she can't have and also juggling all this with being away from her best friend and boyfriend Lo is heartbreaking to watch.
I felt myself welling up so many times. It gets so emotional for Lily. Especially when talking to Lo from far away. I really realised just how much she loved and cared for him in this book. The constant battle of wanting to get better for herself and for him. Plus the constant worry of will he want her when he gets better.
I decided through this book that I also really like her sister Rose, theres so much more to her than i first thought in Addicted to You. She's such an amazing support for Lily. Ryke was taking some time to get used to but i'm starting to understand him a bit better. Although i find myself mentally shouting "She's only 15/16!!" all the time, with regards to Lily's sister Daisy. That will be interesting in the next book.
Can't wait to start reading Addicted for Now!



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment