Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Review: Wallbanger


Wallbanger
Wallbanger by Alice Clayton

My rating: 4 of 5 stars



Hmmm, just realised i hadn't changed this book to 'read' therefore i shall review it next as it's fresh in my mind.
OK, so i must admit to start with I was forcing myself to read it because of the fact that it had such fantastic reviews. Yet i struggled to really get into it. I found it a tad predictable and I wasn't sure whether i wanted another read where i knew what was coming. Anyway that was just the start and after persevering, all of a sudden i found i actually couldn't put it down. Caroline was hilarious when she interacted with Simon, they had such perfect chemistry and i loved how they bounced off each other. I also really enjoyed how, what you knew was inevitable to happen, didn't actually happen for ages. It made the relationship between the characters very charged with heat. So overall i really enjoyed this book and I'm so glad i gave it a good go as it really made me giggle. *1st review deleted by accident*



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment