Thursday, March 27, 2014

Review: Misbehaving


Misbehaving
Misbehaving by Abbi Glines

My rating: 4 of 5 stars



Another fantastic Abbi Glines book. I always know whenever I read an AG book, that I won't be disappointed. Every single one is an easy, enjoyable read. Full of hot people, sexy scenes, drama and secrets and perfect endings! This one just followed perfectly.
This time it is Jax Stone's (from Breathe, book 1 in the Sea Breeze series) younger brother Jason's turn. Although he popped up in a couple of the other Sea Breeze books, he wasn't in them enough to get what he would be like as a main character. He was excellent though, I loved the alpha male that popped out and made an otherwise to good to be true Man even more perfect, in my eyes! The leading lady this time is bad girl Jess. (Rock's cousin) She has also popped up in a couple of the other Sea Breeze books, but generally she is there causing trouble and mischief for the other couples. So I wasn't sure whether she would be really likeable or just naughty and fun. Turns out she wasn't what I was expecting at all. She had the bad girl reputation at the beginning but she turned out to be one of my favourite Sea Breeze lead ladies. The usual hot scenes and tricky relationships were ever present, also the sad and horrible parts that usually crop up in a AG book. Which, put together make such a gripping and intense read that I couldn't put it down.
Overall another amazing addition to the Sea Breeze series and I can't wait for Krits turn next!!



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment