Thursday, March 27, 2014

Review: Bully


Bully
Bully by Penelope Douglas

My rating: 4 of 5 stars



Excellent story. Loved this book. I had read so many good reviews when it came out that i had to add this to my 'to read' pile. Yet I've had so many others to read before, it stayed there a while.
Just finished it and loved it. Great take on the boy being mean to the girl when he really likes her.
Although bullying is horrid and i did feel so sorry for Tate at the beginning and when she goes over what happened in the 3 years that her and Jared were enemies. I was also pleased that it was done for a reason and not just malicious.
The chemistry between Tate and Jared was intense and made for some gripping nook moments. Also lots of sweet moments to give me my quota of story slushy stuff though.
Can't wait to read the next book in the series, i really enjoyed Madoc, even though he was a complete jacka** 99% of the time i can just tell his story is going to be very interesting. :)



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment