Friday, March 28, 2014

Review: Wait for You


Wait for You
Wait for You by J. Lynn

My rating: 5 of 5 stars



Loved this easy reader. It flowed perfectly, I had no need to take breaks or make my brain work overtime (Not good). The characters were the kind that you don't find annoying or want to change in any way, making it far easier to read. I do like the stories with the hidden secrets that you have to work out and this book had plenty of them. It had J. Lynn/Jennifer L. Armentrouts perfectly timed sense of humour and wit. I always feel her characters make you totally hooked they are perfect but not too perfect, the sarcasm and humour of them just makes you full on giggle when getting sucked in, but they are still eye candy (Which helps!!) All in all a great book and I couldn't put it down. Usually these type of books are great standalones just as they are but this one apparently is part of a series so should be interesting to read on. :)



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment