Thursday, March 27, 2014

Review: Because of Low


Because of Low
Because of Low by Abbi Glines

My rating: 4 of 5 stars



This book was great, simple.
If I had to compare it to breathe, the best way I could explain the difference would be that, this seemed more grown up. Weird explanation I know, but it seemed like breathe was very pg rated and tame. Because of Low seemed to take a step up the age rating and felt far more in depth and enjoyable for it.
I really enjoyed the story and loved all the characters. I guessed the outcome long before it happened but it didn't spoil it, I was just more desperate for the story to pan out.
I've discovered I really like these easy readers, they aren't that long and the story lines are addictive and satisfying.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment