Thursday, March 27, 2014

Review: Beg


Beg
Beg by C.D. Reiss

My rating: 4 of 5 stars



Just read this straight through, very quick.
To start with i wasn't sure if i was going to like this, i was concerned it may be rushed as it didn't have the length to go crazy with. I was totally wrong it worked perfectly. I didn't actually realise that all the stories are just a continuing story split into novellas. I thought it was different stories in each one. Note to self: pay attention. :-/
Anyway it was great, getting to know the characters and understanding the attraction as it starts off. I still don't feel like Monica has been fully described but i guess theres plenty of time for that in the others. Jonathan has put a new sexy twist on striking red, long hair. Not my usual lead male preference but surprisingly he sounds very yum. I like that it moves away from all the stereotypes. Can't wait to read the next one!! :)



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment