Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Review: Bound Together


Bound Together
Bound Together by Marie Coulson

My rating: 5 of 5 stars



Really, truly, loved this book. I started by reading the free sample off itunes when i was bored and usually the sample doesn't grip me as it's not enough pages so i just add the book to my 'to read' pile, but i immediately had to download and read this and i couldn't put it down. The characters and relationships were addictive. I actually wanted Layla to be with both men because i couldn't choose who i loved the most, they had such amazing characteristics in them and i was in turmoil for Layla. The whole way through the book i was gripping my Nook like crazy it was full on action and entertainment at all times, no boring parts to skim read through. I really didn't want it to end, i'm still buzzing from reading it and can't wait for the next book. :)



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment