Friday, March 28, 2014

Review: Inescapable


Inescapable
Inescapable by Amy A. Bartol

My rating: 5 of 5 stars



Fan-flippin-tastic. I absolutly loved this book, I've had it downloaded on my ipad and then my nook for ages just sat there looking really pretty with it's cover. I have no idea why i hadn't read it sooner, but I wish I had! Ok so I have a nasty habit of reading too much about a book before I read it so I know the main gist of it and it's not totally a surprise, but for some reason I hadn't read anything about this book and I couldn't remember the blurb either, so it was all a mystery. I had no idea what anyone was including Evie or Reed (the main characters) so I went in blind for a change and loved having to guess. Great love triangle in the story too, I like to pick a side. :) When you do start getting the background to the story, what the paranormal (for lack of better term) element is you realise how much detail has gone into it. Also plenty of action from the gorgeous men fighting quite a bit. Hopefully book 2 will continue as fast paced and full of action, we shall soon see. 4.8 stars as I'm not totally sure yet whether I liked the big change at the end with Russell. Hmmm



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment