Friday, March 28, 2014

Review: Beauty from Surrender


Beauty from Surrender
Beauty from Surrender by Georgia Cates

My rating: 3 of 5 stars



After reading Beauty from Pain and being left with the hideous cliffhanger I was desperate to read this book. I had to wait a while due to some books I needed to read so by the time I got this I was extremely ready to see what happened between Laurelyn and Jack. I wasn't disappointed. I was a bit concerned that there wouldn't be anywhere the story could go once the characters knew what they were going to do but I was wrong. There was plenty of new twists and turns in store for them and to keep the reader guessing. It was an easy read and I flew through it, the only thing I would say is (and I can't believe I'm saying this) I thought the sex scenes kind of took over this book, I know that's a weird thing to say but to be honest I did skim read a few of them it just felt like one scene would end in a great steamy scene and then jump straight into another, and another. Anyway that's just my own personal strange thought. It was a great book and I really enjoyed reading it.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment