Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Review: Forever Too Far


Forever Too Far
Forever Too Far by Abbi Glines

My rating: 4 of 5 stars



Excellent end to the Too Far trilogy. Unputdownable.
At the end of the second book I wasn't sure if there was anywhere the third book could go, of course ihad to read it and I zoomed through it. It was packed with things going on and it was definatly needed in the story of Blaire and Rush. Although the crazy stuff keeps happening to those two, they still manage to be sickeningly in love and make everything work out. I think this third book was basically the mother of all happy ever afters to the point where you finish and sigh a happy sigh for them. I extremely enjoyed it and more adament to move on with another AG book I haven't read yet. Ooo and hurry up Grant spin off book, that's exciting!!!!



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment