Thursday, March 27, 2014

Review: Rule


Rule
Rule by Jay Crownover

My rating: 4 of 5 stars



Omg! I love, love, loved this book!! Best read in ages. Amazing storyline, loads of twists and excitement. I was gripped the whole way through. The characters were all brilliant, loads of hot, crazy chemistry and i was totally enthralled. It was totally book candy for me, i love ink & piercings so i couldn't wait to read something so heavily based around that world and i wasn't disappointed! 100% recommended. I have since read others reviews and saw that a lot of people wrote it off due to it's typos and punctuation etc. I can't say that it was reason enough for me to stop reading, maybe that's because my own attempts at punctuation etc is kinda bad too. Hmmm maybe i understood it better. *runs off to edit own reviews for errors* :-/



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment