Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Review: Losing It


Losing It
Losing It by Cora Carmack

My rating: 4 of 5 stars



Well, this was another really quick and easy read.
I read this one over night it was so easy to read and the story was so addictive.
Bliss Edwards the 22 year old virgin looking to change that fact was hilarious and endearing. Trying to stifle my giggles in the middle of the night with my blankets at the crazy funny lines that she comes up with.
I do always wonder what will follow when a character is British and whether a multitude of British slang will follow to point out that fact. It wasn't too bad though, although I do wonder if Britsh women get the same attention men do?!?! :)
Anyway crazy thinking aside. I do always enjoy a storyline with forbidden love so that helped with the addiction.
Overall the writing was great and I loved the characters. Very easy to read and hard to put down (I didn't) so recommended highly!!!



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment